[Libav-user] [FFmpeg-devel] audio_encode_example

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:21:02 CET 2012

Hi

I am seeing that the this example has been updated 10 days ago but that
also have avcodec_encode_audio example.

see this link

https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/doc/examples/decoding_encoding.c

I am not sure when this encode_audio2(0 has been release. If its released
in between then the example has not been created yet and will
be available soon.

This example I have given below have the latest decode4() available.

Thansk
Nitin