[Libav-user] join file with ffmpeg on Android

clarkkent nguyenle.it at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:46:39 CEST 2012

Hello every one

I'm a newbie with ffmpeg, but i can port it to Android. I have a problem
with join file command on android.

After port the ffmpeg to Android, i use this command to join two video files
become one video:

/ffmpeg -i concat:"/mnt/sdcard/file1.avi|/mnt/sdcard/file2.avi" -c copy
/mnt/sdcard/joinfile.avi/

But it tell that the *concat:"..." is not such a file or directory*.

Could anybody help me with this? tell me how to fix this one please?

Thanks
Clark