[Libav-user] FFMPEG+JNI+ANDROID

Rui Luís rui.luis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:26:57 CEST 2012

I know that is ffmpeg because if i remove the code related to ffmepg it
works fine.
The problem is that i do not get any error output.

i belive the problem is in
avformat_network_init();
however i do a deinit in the end..

------
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you
feed him for a lifetime.