[Libav-user] Decoding a H.264 stream from TCP

Jeremy Graham jgraham at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jun 22 22:02:29 CEST 2012

Hmm...using ffplay did open a window but nothing showed but an entirely
black image.

In either case, I was actually interested in decoding frames as they
appear in the network socket so that I can get the images from the
camera to do some real-time processing.  With that in mind, would you
happen to have any advice?

My apologizes for the "top post".  Just for my own information, is
top-posting where you quote a prior message in a thread in your response?

Thanks for your input too!