[Libav-user] Frame number

Jonas Elofsson jelofsson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:00:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks. I guess this means "pts"?

I have no time to check again at the moment, but I did some tests with this
as well.

The video I tested with reported 25 frames per second and the timebase
1/25. Shouldn't this give me the pts 1,2,3,4... etc for each frame? Instead
i got (if my memory serves me right) 1200, 2400 etc (step of 1200 for each
frame). Is there some documentation describing the FFMpeg timebase system?

Best regards, Jonas