[Libav-user] rtp muxing of H264 NAL units

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 16:19:21 CET 2012

I managed to set up the configuration i described by omitted the av_encode_video() call and instead add the call to x264_encoder_encode()
and fill in the data in packets as follow:

pkt.data = nals[0].p_payload; //video_outbuf;

However the problem i have now is that i can't produce the appropriate SDP file as i did before using the av_sdp_create();

Does anyone knows how to create the appropriate SDP file when encoding using the x264-api and streaming with ffmpeg-api ?

thanks

Adreas Polychronopoulos