[Libav-user] How to redirect FFMPEG output to a socket

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Mon May 14 22:27:58 CEST 2012

In data lunedì 07 maggio 2012 16:14:17, Wagner Patriota ha scritto:
> no, it's easier... example: if you have myprotocol.c, just add to Makefile
> the following line:
>
> OBJS-$(CONFIG_MYPROTOCOL_PROTOCOL) += myprotocol.o
>
> that's it... look for the session "protocols I/O" in the Makefile

I'm sorry but I'm not be able.
I have put the attached file in "ffmpeg-0.10.2/libavformat/" folder.

Then I have added this row
"OBJS-$(CONFIG_BUFFER_PROTOCOL)             += buffer.o"

to this filie
"ffmpeg-0.10.2/libavformat/makefile"

And then for compile I use these rows
"./configure --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libx264 --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libtheora --enable-libvpx --enable-shared --enable-protocol=buffer"
"make"

but nothing. How you can see there isn't "buffer" as protocol.

"Enabled protocols:
applehttp               httpproxy               rtmps
cache                   md5                     rtmpt
concat                  mmsh                    rtmpte
crypto                  mmst                    rtp
file                    pipe                    tcp
gopher                  rtmp                    udp
http                    rtmpe"

--
www.denisgottardello.it
Skype: mrdebug