[Libav-user] filtering_audio.c example not working

Ron Woods rwoods at vaytek.com
Tue Nov 13 23:26:13 CET 2012

I have tried it on AVI or MOV input file as well -- same result; so, no, it doesn't seem to depend on input file.
I am using same filter technique in another context to transcode audio from input movie to WAV output file, and it works fine there.
Maybe it is something to do with the piping to ffplay that is not working right in Windows?