[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Lars Hammarstrand lars.hammarstrand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:31:34 CEST 2013

2013/4/3 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>

> > > I hoped you would first test -cpuflags -neon on
> > > a build with "--enable-neon" and then "--disable-neon"
> > > without any cpuflags - sorry for being unclear!
> >
> > Ok, I'll test that too!
>
> Don't.

No problem, skipping.

> It appears that exchanging mails takes an enormous
> time, so just start bisecting with the versions I
> already sent.
> As an alternative, you may of course do the bisect
> without my help (that means less work for me). If
> you are lucky with the versions you choose, it may
> also mean a significant reduction of the amount of
> time you need.
> (But also consider that I use git bisect more often
> than you and that it bears some annoyances when
> used with the FFmpeg sources.)

Initially I want to run the fully automated git bisect run. For that I need
a "good commit nr" and eventually "git skip start...end" and other info
that might be good to know about beforehand.

Q1. Please provide a starting point, i.e "git bisect good commit" for
0.10.2.
Q2. Please explain where you got the starting point from and how (git log
or internal docs?)
Q3. Please provide other necessary info or bisect flags that may impact the
bisecting process.
--

Thanks in advance, Lars.