[Libav-user] AAC with FLV

Brad O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Sat Apr 20 02:34:08 CEST 2013

On Apr 19, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> One takes s16 (which you probably expect), the other takes
> flt-p (which is *not* flt, at least not exactly).
> You can test if mono works to find out if planar is your
> issue.

Yeah, that's just it. My captured format is FLTP, and originally that was being resampled to the adpcm_swf codec's S16 format. Now, the capture format is STILL FLTP, and is being resampled to the same format (FLTP) -- which should essentially just be a movement of data from source to destination. I haven't changed the working pipeline at all -- just the resample output format and the audio codec, but now it's junk. I'm not sure what could be affecting it. Does the creation of the output format context where it sets the default audio codec also set some other state that would effect processing?

Befuddled....

Brad