[Libav-user] ffmpeg configure for ios - using asm options causes MPx (mp1, mp2, mp3) codecs sound problems

Mert Gedik gedikmert89 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 01:34:03 CEST 2013

Sorry for that, I am using an mail list for the first time...

BTW,

I tested each configuration option that you mentioned as below, you can see
the results,

./configure ... --enable-asm --disable-neon
---> distortion on sound.

./configure ... --enable-asm --disable-thumb
---> distortion on sound.

Please note that this problem happens only when using --enable-asm
configure option with streams that include mp3, or mp2 , or mp1 codecs on
device.

-MG