[Libav-user] "No accelerated colorspace conversion found..." message

Pradeep Karosiya praks411 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:45:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

While encoding video file using ffmpeg I'm getting this warning
""No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv420p to bgr24".
i think it is coming from sws_scale as I'm using this for conversion.
Can someone tell me what could be the reason for this warning?
Though things are working fine. Is it possible just  to disable this warning
from outputting on console?
I'm using ffmpeg 2.0 on windows 64bits.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep