[Libav-user] Frame decoding and sw_scale timings for HD video

Pradeep Karosiya praks411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:01:43 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for all your suggestion. I'm considering using audio to synchronizing
video instead of other way round. ìThough this may lead to frame dropping it
is fine for me as long as audio sound good during play.
For final display frames are converted into Iplimage image pointer and then
displayed on wxWidgets UI framework.
I'm running on windows 7 64bit acer notebook, intel core i5 processor 8GB
ram with nvidia graphic of 2gb memory.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep