[Libav-user] Measure sent bytes to network

Gyula Hatalyák hatalyak.gyula at artklikk.hu
Tue Dec 3 19:05:10 CET 2013

Thanks for your reply, but this is not what I am looking for.
Since I am streaming out to network, I want to know whether I overload
(e.g. exceed) the network bandwith limit.
So it would be useful to see/check how many packets/data have been
succesfully written to the network.
Should I examine the AVIOContext's buffer and related fields? I started to
do this, but it is not that straightforward.
Any extra hints? :)

Thanks in advance,
Gyula