[Libav-user] Mapping / converting QTCapture's to FFmpeg's pixel format

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 5 09:44:55 CET 2013

Brad O'Hearne <brado at ...> writes:

> The problem is that the video quality (specifically
> color and artifacts) isn't what I'm capturing. The
> color is off -- desaturated with a slightly green
> hue, with colored lines consistently across the the
> video image. In addition, the left border of the
> image appears cut off/repeated.

I am not sure if I understand correctly, but if this
were only about full-range vs video than you can use
swscale for conversion.

I suspect though that either stride or the source
pointers are not set up correctly, I can only
suggest you debug them to see if they match
what you expect.

Please do not top-post here, it is considered rude
and please set your mailer to text-only, your mails
are difficult to read.

Carl Eugen