[Libav-user] FFMPEG giving error at compilation

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Feb 8 08:22:37 CET 2013

Anshul <er.anshul.maheshwari at ...> writes:

> Guys when I compile ffmpeg1.1 with enable-gpl flag and
> enable-x264 flag I get an error "can’t find a register
> in class ‘GENERAL_REGS’"
> Its in File libpostproc/postprocess_template.c:1094:5

Please test the following:
$ make distclean
$ ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libx264 && make ffmpeg

If you see the build failure indicated above, please run:
$ make V=1

and post the complete, uncut console output of the last
make run. Please do never post the complete, uncut
console output of the first make call.

And please post your gcc version.

Note that thread-hijacking is very rude and therefore
not welcome!

Carl Eugen