[Libav-user] cross-compiling for win32 with --enable-libopenjpeg

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:58:03 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm probably overlooking something but am a bit stuck trying to cross-compile FFmpeg for win32 (on OS X), linking in libopenjpeg. I've grabbed the libopenjpeg-1.5.1 binaries from openjpeg.org, but the the configure process fails on the test app, not finding opj_version. What's the way around this?

Curiously, I had the same error after downloading the 1.5.1 binaries for OS X, even though the symbol clearly existed in the dylib. I ended up installing the universal openjpeg at 1.5.0 from MacPorts and linking against that, but clearly that's not an option for cross-compiling ...

René