[Libav-user] ff_log2_tab defined multiple times in the fmpeg 1.1 libraries, bug or feature ??

Lars Hammarstrand lars.hammarstrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:17:23 CET 2013

Hello Alexey!

Thank you very much for the pointer which of course is permanently book
marked for some time ago ;-). I'm quite aware of the workaround but I'm
rather looking for the root cause of this change and what long term
solution we should use since the ffmpeg libraries for XBMC needs to work on
several different platforms (win, osx, ios, linux, android, etc) . So
the question unfortunately remains, will this behavior change in the future
or do weed need to automate a duplicate removal process for all platforms
while building the ffmpeg libraries for XBMC?

Any ideas why this was changed or if this problem will remain?
--

Regards, Lars.