[Libav-user] Fwd: ffmpeg converted swf can't play audio in flash player

黄轩宇 xuanyu.huang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:58:08 CET 2013

Hi Carl

For 'versions on Apr, May and Jun of 2012 do not work', I mean I downloaded
executable, and run those executable directly with command line option "-i
input.mp4 out.swf".

For "ffmpeg at about May 2012 works" I mean our application uses ffmpeg
libraries compiled on code released at about May 2012. Our application uses
ffmpeg API to do conversion, and it works.

It failed on latest Zeranoe build, and today I also compiled on Ubuntu with
latest code, and converted swf still has problem.

Thanks