[Libav-user] inttypes.h confusion

Dolevo Jay cmst at live.com
Fri Feb 15 01:53:07 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am currently using avcodec to decode my stream. As you all
know, you need to point to the right inttypes.h in order avcodec to be
working well. Therefore, I have put the inttypes.h under /include folder
 and include this folder in my project. This works great on Windows.
However, I need to build my code in linux now. When I try to compile my
code as it is in Windows, it gives an error about "_inline". When I
comment the include path, meaning that no include inttypes.h, the code
compiles but crashes when opening the codec. I guess, when I comment the
 include path, the compiler takes the inttypes.h in the system folder
which is causing the crash. Could you please guide me how I can set this
 perfectly? How can I separate the inttypes.h in the system and the
inttypes.h that I want to include.

Thanks.