[Libav-user] Need Help for convert Audio output with video processing using ffmpeg vc++2010

Shashi Bhushan shashi580 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:07:17 CET 2013

Hello Friends,
Good Morning.
Trust doing fine.

I am developing a application that convert one video to another including
sound (means in source file has video as well as sound) with the help of
FFMPEG Library  I have created a video. But sound is not available in
converted video. so please help me how can i fix this issue. I am sending
You link .

FFmpeg not honoring bitrate for different
containers?<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14485681/ffmpeg-not-honoring-bitrate-for-different-containers/14503091#14503091>
have used this code for doing my work but sound is not available  so please
help my how can we handle this situation. If any one has sample please
share it. I am using vc++2010.

Thanks for your cooperation Waiting your response.
Regards
Shashi Bhushan