[Libav-user] Ordinal 139 could not be located in swscale-2.dll

jim morgenstern jmorgie at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 22:50:59 CET 2013

Running Win 7, VS2010; just upgraded ffmpeg library to ffmpeg-1.1.1 win 32
dev for libraries and win32-shared for dlls.

Ran my program under debug mode and it runs fine.  Changed to Release mode,
recompiled all and tried to run.  Immediately I get the error message
Ordinal 139 could not be located in swscale-2.dll

Using same dlls [well, I copied them over from Debug folder to Release
folder.  Twice] as when I ran in Debug mode.

Any clues?  This one has me stumped.

Jim Morgenstern

Image Mining LLC

248-252-2626