[Libav-user] ff_log2_tab defined multiple times in the fmpeg 1.1 libraries, bug or feature ??

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:53:52 CET 2013

On Feb 18, 2013, at 11:53, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> (Or in other words: If nobody wants to test the
> patch, the developers will assume that there is
> nobody for whom this problem is important and the
> developers will move on to other problems.)

Which is understandable, though on the other hand it's no less an error. I'd hope the devs would correct the use of free() instead of av_free() in one of the example applications even if the person reporting the (latent) error is running linux or some other unix him/herself, and even if the probably majority of people getting a crash because they work on an OS like Win7 where this actually matters correct the error without giving feedback? ;)

R.