[Libav-user] porting FFusion codec to current FFmpeg libs - ParseContext1 ??

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:13:26 CET 2013

On Jan 28, 2013, at 12:06, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> I may misunderstand this sentence(s) but please note that
> MSVC compilation is tested on a regular basis:
> http://fate.ffmpeg.org/
> (compilation currently fails;-( but this should be fixed
> withing the next hours.)

I was under the impression that building FFmpeg for win32 or win64 required a mingw cross compiler on a unix platform because of the C 'dialect' used. So much the better if that's not the case, but was MSVC already supported in the days of lavc52?

In any case, once I manage to update my code to the current FFmpeg release version there is no justifiable reason for me to keep building FFmpeg myself!

R.