[Libav-user] avconv http custom headers are ignored

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Jan 30 13:34:19 CET 2013

video-server <video-server at ...> writes:

> avconv version 0.8.5-6:0.8.5-1~bpo60+1,
> Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the Libav developers

This is an intentionally broken version of FFmpeg,
it contains several hundred bugs not reproducible
with FFmpeg, some of them security relevant, please
understand that we therefore cannot support this
version.
Please see http://ffmpeg.org/download.html for
supported versions, current git head is always
recommended if you are a user (and not a
distributor yourself).

Carl Eugen