[Libav-user] MPEG TS subtitle without pts

a a a12a12a12a122001 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Jul 4 15:05:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been trying to get the decoded subtitle data from the MPEG
Transport Stream file with a subtitle data stream that has no pts.

I tried to call av_parser_parse2 with pts field set to
AV_NOPTS_VALUE, but it couldn't locate the subtitle frames.

Even if I tried to generate sequential pts when calling
av_parser_parse2 and located the subtitle frames, the following
avcodec_decode_subtitle2 call never returned with a non-zero
got_sub_ptr.

Is there another way to get the decoded subtitle data without PTS?

Thank you