[Libav-user] New OGG is not playing

Chaitanya Gopathi chaitanyag at gopalsystems.com
Wed Jul 17 13:11:17 CEST 2013

Also,
The production server is running under linux. so i used the above statement.

But, at our machine it is windows and i could able to run
shell_exec("ffmpeg2theora -o output.ogg Jul_03.mp4");
and i can get output.ogg, which playing very well at browsers.

It is the problem at our production server, for which i'm
using shell_exec("ffmpeg -i Jul_03.mp4 output.ogg &"); and
litheora enabled. Do i need to ask the hosting provider anything on this? I
already talked to them and i think everything is there in place.
What else i'm missing.

Please let me know.

Thanks