[Libav-user] Different decoded frame number from ffmpeg commend line and the example demuxing

Sergey Fedorov night.rain.whisper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 19:56:55 CEST 2013

‘-r[:stream_specifier] fps (input/output,per-stream)’

Set frame rate (Hz value, fraction or abbreviation).

As an input option, ignore any timestamps stored in the file and
instead generate timestamps assuming constant frame rate fps.

As an output option, duplicate or drop input frames to achieve
constant output frame rate fps.