[Libav-user] can't decode RTMP stream from FMS

mikeversteeg mike at mikeversteeg.com
Sat Jul 27 13:58:04 CEST 2013

Paul B Mahol wrote
> What about disabling native FFmpeg rtmp code? Assuming librtmp one works
> fine.

Thanks for helping Paul. It looks like it is the other way around (unless
it's a Windows only bug), but I cannot simply remove librtmp as a lot of
other code depends on it. Do you know if it is possible to use both side by
side? I.e. have one function use the default decoder (librtmp in my case)
and another the internal? I could then use the internal decoder for FMS
only, provided it works well. Frankly I am at a complete loss why two pieces
of code exist doing the same stuff, you'd expect they'd be merged into one
that does everything well.