[Libav-user] Conversion from mp3 to aac/mp4 container problem

Taha Ansari mtaha.ansari at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:41:49 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Understood... only my point is: since this decode -> resample -> encode
> > process is happening from my code, it should be applicable to other
> formats
> > as well, shouldn't it?
>
> Yes.

Hi again,

I tried searching online again, apparently I'm doing almost identical to
this post (input/output format changed but theme is same):

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14989397/how-to-convert-sample-rate-from-av-sample-fmt-fltp-to-av-sample-fmt-s16

It does not work for me (same quick audio playback)

People have posted similar question (in theme at least):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16904841/how-to-encode-resampled-pcm-audio-to-aac-using-ffmpeg-api-when-input-pcm-samples
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16724722/how-to-fill-audio-avframe-ffmpeg-with-the-data-obtained-from-cmsamplebufferref

Also they could not find the answer.

I'm tired trying to figure it out on my own, is there any kind soul who has
done this already?

Please share...