[Libav-user] libav-user list post!

thanh nhan thanh nhan nhanndt_87 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 11:01:04 CET 2013

>________________________________

Hi Carl Eugen,
Sorry for "top-posting" problem. I changed my style posting. I dont know if it is acceptable or not.
I saw that the ffmpeg library files such as libavcodec.a, libavformat.a....are huge-size files. When we link them into executable file, are they attached into executable file with the whole size no matter which ffmpeg function we use???
I understood what you typed. So, We cannot remove any library in link command. What we can do is downsize the libraries. Am i right?
All of features i need is: decoding the aac, mp3, ogg, flac, wma, m4a, 3ga, wav into pcm file and then resample pcm file into expected sample format, number of channel and sampling rate. Could you pls recommend me the configuration command?