[Libav-user] video conerviosn using vc++

Shashi Bhushan shashi580 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 05:35:43 CET 2013

Hello friends,

I want to develop a application that can convert one video file format
to other means suppose the if file is in avi to mp4 using h264 and aac
with help of c++(windows) application. I have tried for it. i have
convert video format but sound is not available. so please help me to
solve this problem. if possible please send the sample for it. I have
already submitted my coide on forum. so please help me. I am using
latest version of ffmpeg.

Regards
Shashi Bhushan