[Libav-user] Source code debugging libav using Xcode

Gary Overall goverall at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 02:29:22 CET 2013

I am attempting an OSX project using the libav libraries using Xcode.  I am able to successfully build static libraries using ./configure make and integrate them into my project. Everything is fine there.  I am now interested in creating a project where I can source-code debug down into the libraries themselves using my Xcode development platform.   Is this possible?  If so can someone please point me it the right direction.