[Libav-user] Flushing Audio Frame Crash

mohM phuze9 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:44:03 CEST 2013

I saw another thread on here similar to this, but it didn't really solve my
problem. Basically, I'm still working on getting my audio encoding to work,
and I'm now having trouble getting a basic audio encode to work...What I'm
trying to do is get a single frame of audio to encode. The first call to
avcodec_encode_audio2() is successfull, and if I leave out the flush loop,
the console output tells me:

As far as I can understand from the documentation and my experience with
video encoding, this is pretty normal. When I try to flush the frame by
passing NULL into avcodec_encode_audio2(), however, the program crashes and
says "Integer division by zero" in mlock.c. Am I doing something wrong here?
Any ideas?