[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Will Price wprice at cyphers.net
Thu May 16 05:40:57 CEST 2013

After a lot of work, I have arrived at the same issue last posted to this
list by Lars on April 5. That is the following warnings on link:

ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: __b_evaluation from
ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a(simple_idct_arm.o)
ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: __a_evaluation from
ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a(simple_idct_arm.o)
ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: __end_b_evaluation2 from
ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a(simple_idct_arm.o)
ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: __a_evaluation2 from
ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a(simple_idct_arm.o)
ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: __end_simple_idct_arm from
ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a(simple_idct_arm.o)

The thread ensued from there to fix a different R_ABS reloc issue, but did
not come back to these link problems. Any suggestions on getting rid of the
above link warnings?

Thanks.