[Libav-user] MSVC 2010 pre-built binaries

Stéphane cine.dvlpt at gmail.com
Tue May 21 07:29:53 CEST 2013

Hi Gonzalo,

I use the binaries from Zeranoe (64 bits dll) without problem. What I
just did, was to build my own lib files using "lib.exe" from MS SDK tools.
First, I modified the def files from Zeranoe by adding "LIBRARY ..."
statement at the begining of the file.
Then, I created the lib files. Command line for 64 bits libs should look
like this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\bin\amd64\lib.exe" /MACHINE:x64 /DEF:avcodec-55.def /OUT:avcodec.lib

Stéphane