[Libav-user] Encoding with variable frame rate

Brad O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Tue May 21 20:46:48 CEST 2013

On May 21, 2013, at 10:20 AM, John Stebbins <stebbins at jetheaddev.com> wrote:

> Do any of you have
> variable rate sources that you can demonstrate this problem with?

Yes, I do, and I would be very happy to have you take a look at and test it. I had a source code sample posted for several weeks which demonstrated this. It is still available, but the code has moved on a bit since then (to actually solving the problem), so it would take some extra coding to revert back to an isolated example of this. At the moment I'm pressed for time in trying to solve an audio problem (which is the topic of the other thread about audio samples), but once I get that done and can spring some time I'll revisit this, clean up the example, and ping you.

Thanks for the offer,

Brad