[Libav-user] Encoding with variable frame rate

Brad O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Thu May 23 18:28:16 CEST 2013

On May 23, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
> You know, devs are humans too and they need to work on paid job to
> have something to eat.

That pressing job seems to provide ample time to call me "troll", label my questions and reports of FFmpeg behavior "FUD", which interferes in my communication with others on this list and make it more difficult for me to get my problems solved, which is *my* job and feeds my family.

> So expecting that anybody should reply to your request in less than
> 24h is unrealistic.

I never said anything about response time.

> If you actually paid for support I would understand your frustration
> but otherwise
> I just can't consider your mails seriously.

Well that pretty much explains it...because I'm not paying you, you aren't interested in taking my posts seriously. Open source is kind of a dubious place for that perspective. There's no need for you to respond to any more of my posts...I'd like serious responses, not someone who is posting noise, and interfering in my ability to communicate with those on this mailing list who are serious.