[Libav-user] Retrieving absolute timestamps from IP cameras

Dídac Pérez perez.didac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 09:25:42 CET 2013

Hi Andy, thank you so much for your answer. I will ask Axis about how to
set up the local clock. However, I don't know how to get that timestamps
using ffmpeg. Maybe I am quite noob in streaming protocols. Could you
please give me more details about it? For instance: does each AVPacket
contains that timestamp? or AVFormatContext? I am quite confused.

--
Dídac Pérez