[Libav-user] memory leak when I-frame is delayed

Алексей Дорофеев leshadorofeev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:13:31 CEST 2013

Hello!

I'm using function avcodec_decode_video2() to decode streaming h.264 video
in WOIP-application. My application is receiving the video packets by
network over RTP.

I'm seeing memory leak in case when the first INTRA-frame is delayed. The
more times avcodec_decode_video2() is called before the arrival of the
first I-frame, the more memory is allocated in heap and isn't released
after the destruction of the AVContext and AVFrame.

Thank for help.