[Libav-user] what's the extradata should be when using ffmpeg+libstagefright?

ahqzy ahqzy at 163.com
Tue Oct 29 04:56:43 CET 2013

Is anyone can help?

At 2013-10-25 22:07:47,ahqzy <ahqzy at 163.com> wrote:

Hi all,
       To using hardware decoding, I compiled ffmpeg(0.10) with andorid libstagefright successfully. When I call it,  in the Stagefright_init(AVCodecContext *avctx), the extradata must be specified as below in the source:

static av_cold int Stagefright_init(AVCodecContext *avctx)
{
……
……
    if (!avctx->extradata || !avctx->extradata_size || avctx->extradata[0] != 1)
        return -1;
……
}
I dont't konw how to fill the avctx->extradata, anyone can help me?