[Libav-user] Using AMIX filter in C code

Błażej Ślusarek blazej.slusarek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 18:40:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am looking for some clues or code examples on how could I use the AMIX
filter to mix multiple audio inputs into one output. I have checked the
doc/examples I found in FFmpeg source snapshot, but the code is too
complicated and doesn't have enough comments for a newbie like me. Also,
most of the examples feature only one input file.

I have also checked the AMIX filter source code, but I have no idea how to
use it. Could someone point me to an example of setting up a complex AMIX
filter in C code?

Thanks in advance!
BR,
Blazej