[Libav-user] Problems decoding mp3 files

b.mcdonagh at sky.com b.mcdonagh at sky.com
Mon Apr 28 22:49:15 CEST 2014

How would I get a backtrace - I tried searching google but found no answers. I am using momentics ide to debug/run my project on to the device.

I haven't tested my code on x86 (I am presuming that is my pc and I'm not too sure how to).

Again, I'm not sure what native compilation is. If is it to do with the Blackberry 10 platform then it is fully native (c/c++) and has a lot of tools like ssh and blackberry-deploy that i'm slowly finding out about.

Forgive me for sounding stupid and lazy but I have got this far by just using search engines to gather all the information and for things like backtrace, fate and native compilation i'm not getting anywhere.

Regards

Bradley