[Libav-user] Problems decoding mp3 files

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 30 12:34:10 CEST 2014

b.mcdonagh at ... <b.mcdonagh at ...> writes:

> I just cant get gdb started to get the
> backtrace.

What happens if you do:
$ ssh 169.254.0.1
And then there:
$ gdb

?

Of course this is not the important part:
You can test your software on any Linux host
to find the bug that I suspect (or make sure
that there is none).
The important part (imo) is that you find
out if Blackberry compilation of FFmpeg works
at all or not. Currently your are one (of
many!) people whose reports seem to indicate
it does not but who failed to provide any
information that would allow us to work on
the problem (if there is one);-(

Carl Eugen