[Libav-user] Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: h263, yuv420p): unspecified size

Dmitry Adjiev adjiev.dmitry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:14:27 CEST 2014

> Dmitry Adjiev <adjiev.dmitry at ...> writes:
>
> I tested it with ffplay under linux, but not under android.

   On android I tested existing ffmpeg builds, they don't work.

> Is there a reason that you didn't test with ffmpeg (not
> ffplay) under Android?
>  I didn't test my builds because I have no rooted device, I have perm
> denied error.
> Were you maybe using unusual configure options?
>

> Please do not top-post on this mailing list, Carl Eugen
> at least it's --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-h264 --enable-nonfree

    This build fors fine under linux, I checked it and started development.
    I work for video multicast client/server app, server developed by me is
works for now, but client doesn't.
    I'll try disable --enable-nonfree and update you. I need only H263 OR
H264

I tested ffplay on linux, ffmpeg shows correct stream info on linux.
Existing ffmpeg builds for android can't play the stream, my ffmpeg build I
can't run
--
Regards,
Dmitry