[Libav-user] libavformat and rtmp playback

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Fri Dec 5 22:10:45 CET 2014

Hello,

i  wanted to play a rtmp stream from livestream.com with an app written in
c++ (QT). Somehow this stream needs the swf verification with the original
swf player url as an option. I found here something about AVoption what
should be for these things but I can't find an info how I have to use this.

I tried  to put the options in an AVDictionary what Ii add to_open_input but
when I take a look into the context, the options are not set.

Can perhaps somebody gime here a hint, where to search (googel/list archive
- no succ.)

Tia

Georg