[Libav-user] Transcoding Decoding_Encoding to MP4/h264 - asynchron tracks

Silver marco_sie at web.de
Wed Feb 12 18:24:08 CET 2014

Thx, i will try it.. both for video and audio Stream?
I currently take it from OutputCodex and OutputStream:
encoderPacketA.pts = av_rescale_q(encoderPacketA.pts,
aCodecCtxOut->time_base,audio_st->time_base);

I think its something more deeper... isn't there a general way to search for
such asynchron errors?
Can i use some debug Messages to get a better Feeling, why or where it gets
asynchrony? I'm lost in the Woods... I'm tired of Trial&Error.

hemiao wrote