[Libav-user] Muxing sample under 'docs' section compatibility with webm format

Taha Ansari mtaha.ansari at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:37:10 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com>wrote:

> On date Thursday 2014-01-09 17:44:40 +0500, Taha Ansari encoded:
> [...]
> > I compiled and ran muxing.c sample under windows; while it is working for
> > some other common formats, for webm file, I get the video content, but
> > dummy audio is not audible. Looking further, I discover that audio_pts
> > values are greatly off. Also read this bug report here:
> > http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3231 ,  but I don't know if it was
> resolved
> > (and Windows build uploaded).
>

> Should be fixed in git master. Feel free to reopen the ticket if it is
> not.

I got latest build: git-d9481dc (2014-01-10), which integrates fine with my
test project, but the problem has not gone away with the the updated
muxing.c sample - it now takes forever to run (audio_time and video_time
accumulates really slowly), in the end its very fast forward motion, and
initial sound chunk that repeats itself over and over again (tested with
webm and mp4 containers).

Sure, I'll re-open the ticket...