[Libav-user] proxyauth backport

Dobány És Korik andimi at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 23 10:02:51 CEST 2014

Dear libav-users,

I am using ffmpeg library in an embedded system, proxy works fine without auth method. I would need the proxyauth patch (see the link below) backport to version "SVN-r24872".
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-cvslog/2011-November/043346.html

1, Could you please advise me a simple way to do it (maybe I can do that job)?

2, Could you please give me detail how to use proxyauth settings with library,
as I cannot find information at "https://www.ffmpeg.org/libavformat.html"

3, Could you please advise me any of developers from the link below to do that job (maybe it is better to ask a professional)?
https://www.ffmpeg.org/consulting.html

Thanks,
Imre