[Libav-user] Appending frames to a video file

ciorba andrei ciorbaandrei at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:04:55 CEST 2014

> The concat demuxer should allow you to achieve
> the wanted result.
>
> I suggest you first test with ffmpeg (the
> application), once that works write your
> own app. >Carl Eugen

Thanks for your answer.
I've also tried the concat demuxer but it behaves the same as concat protocol.
Maybe I didn't express myself very clearly on what I want to achieve with the concat demuxer/protocol.
The way concat works on the ffmpeg app is that it concatenates 2 files into a third one. What I want to know is if there's a way to configure ffmpeg in order to just add the frames from the second movie in the first one without creating a third file(basically one of the input files to be the output file).

Thanks,
Andrei.